- BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in Photography, Stafford College- Distinction
- HNC Level 4 Diploma in Freelance and Professional Photography, Stafford College/Newcastle-Under-Lyme College- Merit
- GCSE Photography- A*
- January- Willow Gallery 'Borderland' Visual Artists Exhibit, Jan 15th- March 5th.
- March- Artizan Gallery
- May- Original Magazine 'Pause For Thought'
- May- Globe at Hay Solo Exhibit of 'Our Beautiful Demise'
- August- Your Daily Photograph 'Encyclopaedia of Self'
- September- Bramley Studio Paid Partnership Instagram Takeover
- March- Exhibit of 'Give A Little Love' prints in Waitrose and Partners branch, for their campaign.
- March- Zuleika Gallery 'Art From The Heart' Exhibit, with print 'Sending Love'
- March- Daniel Miller Gallery 'Your Daily Photography' feature of 'inside I'm soft'
- April- Artizan Galleries 'English Riviera Showcase' Exhibition under the theme 'Home' with Images 'four walls' and "there's no place like home"
- April- Daniel Miller Gallery 'Your Daily Photography' feature of 'trust exercise'
- May- Daniel Miller Gallery 'Your Daily Photography' feature of 'Fishing in the Wrong Pond.'
- June- Daniel Miller Gallery 'Your Daily Photography' feature of 'A New Shade of Blue.'
- July- Boynes Emerging Artist, Instagram Feature.
- August- Daniel Miller Gallery 'Your Daily Photography' feature of 'Pollinate.'
- September: The Holy Art "Humanism" Exhibition.
- October- Daniel Miller Gallery 'Your Daily Photography' feature of 'I'll See You In The Morning.'
- November- English Riviera E-Comm Online Gallery.
- March- ArtWorks Gallery third place win, cash prize and physical exhibition feature of 'Masking: Conflict' at Wentworth Woodhouse from 29th May-27 June 2021. Online Exhibit.
- August- Art Show International's 'Merit Prize Award.'
- June- F-Stop Magazine Open Call Edition
- June- Passengers Journal Front Cover
- June- Original Magazine Feature for 'Our Beautiful Demise'
- Feb- BE-PUBLIC Magazine: Issue 2
- April- F-Stop Magazine Feature for their Self Portrait edition.
- May- ArtHole 12, Magazine Feature
- June- Braken Magazine, Issue VIII Feature
- August- BlueBee Magazine, Volume 7: Bloom
- August- ArtQuest London, Feature of 'Our Beautiful Demise'
- August- ToHo Journal, 'A New Shade of Blue'
- October- Beyond Words Magazine, Front Cover for 'Birthday' Edition.
- October- High Shelf Press, Front Cover and Artists Feature
- October- Photology Book, 'Homecoming' Feature
- November- DASH, Artist Feature
- December- Beyond Queer Words, 5 Photo Feature.
- Jan- Badass Bride: Hope and Anthony Mcmellon’s Dazzling Wedding
- Feb- Shropshire Star: Photography feature for photo 'Once Defeatist'
- June- Lensational Magazine: Issue #45 Black Lives Matter
- Jan - The Phoblographer: Thomas Oscar Miles Creates Stunning Worlds Out of Beauty and Darkness
- March - Practical Photography Magazine, Spring 2019 "10 Clicks- 10 Up and Coming Young Photographers."
- Jan - Conceptual Magazine Issue 015 Volume 1.
- Jan - BeaNuMagazine January Issue 2018.
- April - Roundtable Discussion with Stafford College Photography Department, Discussing careers in photography with their future students listening.
- April - ArtWorks 'Meet the Artist' interview
- June- NowThen Magazine Interview
- Dec - BBC Radio Shropshire interview, 30 day self portrait project.
- Sept- Paid Partnership with Panasonic, testing their new LUMIX S1R series camera. 1 Instagram Post and 3 Stories.
- Shropshire Rotary Club- 'Young Photographer of the Year' (membership to the Royal Photographic Society.)
- Pride of Shropshire- 'Learner Award' Finalist.