- BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in Photography, Stafford College- Distinction
- HNC Level 4 Diploma in Freelance and Professional Photography, Stafford College/Newcastle-Under-Lyme College- Merit
- GCSE Photography- A*
- March- Exhibit of 'Give A Little Love' prints in Waitrose and Partners brach, for their campaign.
- March- Zuleika Gallery 'Art From The Heart' Exhibit, with print 'Sending Love'
- March- Daniel Miller Gallery 'Your Daily Photography' feature of 'inside I'm soft'
- March- ArtWorks Gallery third place win, cash prize and physical exhibition feature of 'Masking: Conflict' at Wentworth Woodhouse from 29th May-27 June 2021.
- April- Artizan Galleries 'English Riviera Showcase' Exhibition under the theme 'Home'
- Nov- Pennsylvania Centre for Photography- 'Transformations' 2018 Unlimited Exhibition with photo 'beautifully broken.'
- Jan- Badass Bride: Hope and Anthony Mcmellon’s Dazzling Wedding
- Feb- Shropshire Star: Photography feature for photo 'Once Defeatist'
- June- Lensational Magazine: Issue #45 Black Lives Matter
- Jan - The Phoblographer: Thomas Oscar Miles Creates Stunning Worlds Out of Beauty and Darkness
- March - Practical Photography Magazine, Spring 2019 "10 Clicks- 10 Up and Coming Young Photographers."
- Jan - Conceptual Magazine Issue 015 Volume 1.
- Jan - BeaNuMagazine January Issue 2018.
- April - Roundtable Discussion with Stafford College Photography Department, Discussing careers in photography with their future students listening.
- Dec - BBC Radio Shropshire interview, 30 day self portrait project.
- Sept- Paid Partnership with Panasonic, testing their new LUMIX S1R series camera. 1 Instagram Post and 3 Stories.
- Field Harmonics "Life" single cover
- Field Harmonics "Heron" single cover
- Field Harmonics "Corners" album cover
- Shropshire Rotary Club- 'Young Photographer of the Year' (membership to the Royal Photographic Society.)
- Pride of Shropshire- 'Learner Award' Finalist.