- BTEC Level 3 extended diploma in Photography, Stafford College- Distinction
- HNC Level 4 Diploma in Freelance and Professional Photography, Stafford College/Newcastle-Under-Lyme College- Merit
- GSCE Photography- A*
- Field Harmonics "Life" single cover
- Field Harmonics "Heron" single cover
- Field Harmonics "Corners" album cover
- Jack Pierce "Railway to Heaven" Promotional photos
- Michaela Wylde "Painted Smile" Album cover & Promotional photos
- Shropshire Rotary Club- 'Young Photographer of the Year' (membership to the Royal Photographic Society.)
- Pride of Shropshire- 'Learner Award' Finalist.
- Burton Borough School- 'Outstanding Performance in the Arts Trophy.'
- Burton Borough School- 'Outstanding Performance in Photography'
- Burton Borough School- 'Outstanding Performance in Fashion.'
- Jan - The Phoblographer: Thomas Oscar Miles Creates Stunning Worlds Out of Beauty and Darkness
- March - Practical Photography Magazine, Spring 2019 "10 Clicks- 10 Up and Coming Young Photographers."
- Jan - Conceptual Magazine Issue 015 Volume 1.
- Jan - BeaNuMagazine January Issue 2018.
- Dec - www.JoelRobinson.com/blog- 5 Artists to Follow in 2018
- Nov- Pennsylvania Centre for Photography- 'Transformations' 2018 Unlimited Exhibition with photo 'beautifully broken.'
- Jun- College based end of year exhibition of work in local city centre: Stafford College.